B-13-3 CNC profile bending machine principle
Through the rollers matching the section of the profile, using the principle of three-point circle, the displacement of the middle roller is automatically adjusted, so that the profile is fed once or multiple times between the rollers, and the profile is formed to the required radius one by one.
The length of the feed is collected by an encoder, and the rotation and feed of the rollers are controlled by a program controller. At the same time, the displacement of the rollers and the feed of the intermediate rollers are controlled by a fully closed-loop digitally controlled AC servo control system to achieve the curved arc height. Precision requirements.
B-13-3 CNC profile bending machine structure and advantages
The steel plate is quenched and tempered, and the dovetail groove structure is connected. Each surface is processed by a grinder. After the combination, the upper and lower surfaces are processed by a grinder, and the surface is electroplated with hard chromium.
The structure has high strength, good structural stability, and can withstand particularly large tensile forces.
The minimum distance between the left and right fixed wheels can be adjusted to 270mm, and the minimum bending radius can be 60mm
X axis rotation transmission mechanism
The secondary reducer is driven by the CNC servo motor, and the reducer drives the mold spindle to rotate through the universal drive shaft
It has a large driving torque and is suitable for bending large cross-section profiles.
Y-axis propulsion mechanism
Structure: The special speed reducer is driven by the CNC servo motor, and the special speed reducer drives the linearly movable speed reducer to realize the precise positioning of the intermediate spindle.
Advantages: The positioning accuracy (≤0.01mm) can be ensured when the spindle is moving forward and backward, and it is suitable for difficult variable-curvature arc machining.
The operation screen can be slid left and right, and the operation screen is convenient to observe the process of feeding and discharging at the same time.
The appearance of the machine is beautiful, the surface of the frame and the guard plate is pickled, phosphated, and electrostatic sprayed;
All three axes are active axes, and all have “anti-tilt” devices
- The profile can be rolled and formed at one time; it can also be bent and formed repeatedly as required;
- Bendable shapes: C shape, U shape, 3R shape, multi-segment arc program (two-dimensional variable curvature), etc.
- Automatic calculation function of the rebound amount of the profile (the bending radius of the first profile is inaccurate, and the second profile can be bent accurately according to the calculation result)
- Auxiliary calculation: knowing the chord length and chord height, the radius and arc length can be obtained
- Self-diagnosis function: equipment failure can judge the quality of components
- Manual adjustment function: inaccurate size arc can be corrected by manual function
- The interface has the ability to switch between Chinese and English, and provide prompts and alarm information;
|Roller speed:||1-30 rpm|
|Maximum diameter of mold:||160mm|
|Y-axis push rod thrust:||10 tons|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of Y-axis push rod:||≤0.01mm|
|Maximum torque of X axis:||1200 N.m|
|Minimum processing radius:||60mm|
|Machinable profile:||Maximum width 50mm|
|Maximum axial height 70mm|
|External dimensions of the host:||1200mm*800mm*1300mm|
|Weight of the whole machine:||600kg|
|Control system:||Japanese “Panasonic Panasonic” program controller|
|Operation screen:||Taiwan “Weinen” 10-inch touch color screen|
|AC servo system:||ESTUN, servo drive and servo motor.|
|Low-voltage electrical components:||Schneider|
|Position detection switch:||Schneider|
|Deceleration device:||Super Borel|
|Encoder:||TEP, equipped with anti-interference module, good arc repeatability.|
|Adopts dual-drive grating ruler, equipped with anti-interference module, and has good arc repeatability.|