ALUMINUM SECTION BENDER
The four sets of rollers of the B13-4 CNC Aluminum profile bending machine are controlled by the CNC numerical control device, move smoothly and can be precisely positioned and run, and can bend forward and backward at one time.
The four-axis positioning system forms a closed space in the deformation area to minimize the distortion of the profile.
The CNC control system can calculate the arc size more accurately. The hydraulic control system introduces advanced numerical control technology and hydraulic control system at home and abroad, and the positioning accuracy is less than 0.02mm.
Independently develop an ultra-low pressure self-test rebound system to eliminate the amount of rebound to the greatest extent.
Automobile industry, aerospace, decorative advertising engineering, bathroom hardware, rail transit facilities, cultural and sports equipment, motorcycles, bicycle industry, iron engineering, aluminum alloy doors and windows, all kinds of aluminum bending.
- The proportional servo hydraulic system is stable and efficient, and the mechanical structure is connected without gaps.
- Multi-radius bending is formed at one time (multi-curvature), which effectively improves processing efficiency and saves labor.
- Ordinary arcs can be processed at one time, with high efficiency. It can also be molded multiple times according to the actual situation, effectively ensuring the appearance of the arc and the practicability of the equipment.
- The positioning accuracy of the working axis is the repeat control accuracy below 0.02mm.
- The four rollers are independently controllable, stepless speed regulation, and speeds are automatically matched to compensate for the difference in linear speed (the difference between inner diameter and outer diameter) in the process of workpiece radius forming. The workpiece surface will not be strained. The wheelbase can be adjusted arbitrarily from 350-550mm.
- Accurate radius (R) control and easy continuous processing of multiple arcs and complex graphics.
- The CNC control system of the four-axis servo CNC circular bending machine completely solves the smooth and symmetrical problems of the transition of different curvatures of the workpiece.
- The humanized control system is flexible and simple. It can be understood at a glance and can be used at a glance. It completely solves the dependence on skilled workers.
- Exquisite mold design technology solves the quality problems of wrinkles, scratches, distortions, and indentation of products, and meets your high-quality requirements for products.
- Unique core algorithm, rich roll bending processing parameters, simple operation, concise and practical.
Automatic blanking calculation can effectively reduce material waste.
- It can process multiple front and back arcs at one time (S-bend, wave type).
|Roller speed:||1-15 rpm|
|Y-axis push rod thrust:||13 tons|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of Y-axis push rod:||≤0.02mm|
|Maximum torque of X axis:||2500 N.m|
|Minimum processing radius:||100mm|
|Machinable profile:||Maximum width 150mm|
|||Maximum axial height 150mm|
|External dimensions of the host:||500mm*300mm*1700mm|
|Weight of the whole machine:||1200kg|
PROFILE BENDING MACHINE
All W24 series section bending machine are driven by hydraulic motor (up to 9), powerful bending ability. Standard machine section modulus: 16CM3-600CM3. Can bend various types of materials into an arc or a circle.It can bend copper, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum profiles.
Angle, channel, beam, flat bar, round & square bar,pipe,square tube.
CNC aluminum profile bending machine.
CNC control. Accuracy is as high as ≤0.01mm.
Can be bent in various shapes (3-D graphics, C-shaped, U-shaped, full circle, ellipse, multiple radii combination shapes, etc.)
Suitable for bending of aluminum profiles for automobiles, doors and windows
Small section bender (section bending machine), with manual and semi-hydraulic drives, can bend profiles other than beam.
Cheap price, first choice for small factories
Section bending methods of metal profiles and the corresponding bending capabilities of various BIT models.